IOSH Working Safely
Ideal for introducing staff to why health and safety is important, Working safely shows how everyone can make a difference to their own wellbeing and that of others through everyday behaviours. Fun and interactive session, the course focuses on best practice rather than legislation.
Who Should Attend?
Everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’.Working safely is a one-day course for people at any level, in any sector, that need a grounding in health and safety.
Modules included in the course are:
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
- Delegates are evaluated using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise.
- When you pass IOSH Working safely certificate will be issued as proof of your qualification.